top of page
One of the most well known parks in Hot Springs rests on Whittington Avenue. Built in 1894 and used until 1942, there was more baseball played on this park than any other park in Hot Springs. It later acquired the name Ban Johnson Field, whom was the organizer of the American League and President of the organization. Many stories have been shared about this park. Today, there is only remains of old concrete stands and a home plate in memory of where home plate used to lay.
bottom of page