Jaycee Park, also known as Bathers Field, was built in 1946-1947. It opened on May 1, 1947 and sat around 4,000 attendees. From 1947-1955 it served as the home stadium to the Bathers. From 1948 to 1951, it served as a Spring Training site for the Chicago White Sox organization. In 1949, its capacity was down to 2,600, and in 2008 it was down to 1,100. Now, what used to be a spectacular field is in ruins.